The HIT Resurgence Conference (February 28-March 1st) brings together the world’s top researchers, strength coaches, and practitioners from every walk of the exercise industry to discuss strength training research, implementation, and benefits ranging from chronic disease prevention, athletic performance, and improved physical function. In addition to presenting the current scientific research revolving around resistance training, the conference also ties in the incredibly rich heritage of Nautilus and HIT training principles and how this heritage impacts the entire fitness industry today.
This conference is perfect for strength coaches, personal trainers, and practitioners who want to be on the cutting edge of “evidence-based” practice as well as Nautilus devotees that remember and understand the rich history of Arthur Jones and the movement that he created over 40 years ago. The conference is a great opportunity to earn CEU’s through the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) and National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA). In addition to 8 presentations, the conference also features an early morning workout, breakout sessions covering a variety of “practical” topics, and an attendee social on Friday night. The conference takes place at the picturesque Marquette Hotel Conference Center positioned at the top floor of Minneapolis’s tallest building.
Speakers and Topics Include (Full Bio’s at www.hitresurgence.com ):
1. Kim Wood – Strength Training Past, Present, Future
2. Richard Winett – Evidence Based Sustainable Training and Healthful Lifestyle
3. James Fisher – Muscular Hypertrophy: An Evidence-based Approach
4. Markus Reinhart – Insights on Contest Preparation for Body Building and Figure Competitions (click here for my interview with Marcus)
5. Mike Bradley – Improving Strength, Power, and Performance: The FSU Way (click here for my interview with Mike)
Special Topics Presentation
6. Bill DeSimone – Gym-Safe: Biomechanics for Safer Exercise (click here for my interview with Bill)
7. Luke Carlson – Concepts and Tools to Lead Your Team and Organization (click here for my interview with Luke)
8. Matt Brzycki – Understanding and Evaluating Research (click here for my interview with Matt)
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to meet, learn from, and network with the best HIT trainers in the business!